Wednesday, October 29, 2008

duck duck.. jaguire?

Yes people its true. I have created the most cute and fast aminal on the whole planet. The 'Duckuire'. This is no ordinary experiment gone wrong, this cute and fuzzy little quacking..thing has caught eyes from all around the planet. He, or she, what ever it may be, loves to climb trees and has the ability to quack into your hearts. This guy has the personality of a lovable dog too. It knows when you are sad so it comforts you when needed. Also, the little sweety pie has an appetite for anything! It can actually run up to speeds of 70mph!!! Crazy? Insaine? I think no, i think this little guy could be the next cat! Or something like it. It also loves to bathe in the sun for hours, its a very lazy creature. It lives for about 18 to 20 years old, good with little kids and loves eating bugs..yum. Yes its true, matinence is crucial so if you want a kid but arnt ready for the responsibility, this little fella loves alone time too. So if you need a pet that is a cat with a twist, this is the chick that will quack at your every need.

3 comments:

k of the milky way said...

This would be an awesome pet! The only downfall is I don't really like cats. They are too boring for me. Although, this duckuire sounds interesting and full of life, which is unlike cats! Another thing I like about this duckuire is the fact that he/she is just ADORABLE. Who would ever say no to that face? I always like some time to myself and if this animal does too, it sounds like this is the right pet for me. Thank you for creating this duckuire. I would like to find out more information about it. Could you please get back to me? I am VERY interested. =]

Stinky Toes said...

This is not a pretty sight. The first thing that caught my eye was the picture and immediately made me want to read. I wouldn't call this animal cute at all. I like your sentence, this is no ordinary experiment gone wrong because it grabbed my attention and made me want to read further into what you had to say about this creature. However, I would change some of the wording because it sounds like your trying to sell it to me, rather then telling me about it. I do like the picture and some of the descriptive sentences, but that's what the ony thing I would change about it.

Anastácio Soberbo said...

Hello, I like the blog.
It is beautiful.
Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
A hug from Portugal